Kura-kura beach beautiful bengkayang

Assalamualaikum warohmatullahiwabarokatu     

       Experince trie my in time shall go too beach bengkayang. In time my SMA in class 12, they program for invite my for go to place that finished examination national. But my not can for go to place that because my not have, enough money for to place that  they every we only prepare mony around Rp 200.000,00. Because we in place that around try day, but after my opinion my wish to beach. That because word my every beach tahat very heed and finish, my follow equal they and friend my go to place than wear vehicle bus. 



         We climb bus then moment in a trip my feel queasy moment in interior bus, because kiss scent not nice to interior bus that because my not. Once climb bus and final we then till with safe to place purpose and in there my see from far my think not. Once very to beach that and we walk foot aim beach that very. Far from road great this new experience once mu natural walk foot aim beach, with carry good heavy and with weather very warm. 


        We permanent walk although with weather warm and with test friend my we, can till to place purpose we enjoy food to side beach particle very heed. In place that near a mountain particle high there a stone particle big in side beach, that in place this many person particle enjoy heed vista in afternoon day in side beach certain day we game vollyball. With person particle not we canal equal very but, we permanent watch interaction we although. Person that not we know and relaxed in an evening day in side beach with enjoy corn sweet moment in burn, with weather cool and wind particle that fast that's it experince particle that  need for my. Because not only enjoy beach only but they many give, knowledge that's it particle my comfort till moment this.

        Are a tips interior : not forget we reguire protection Tuhan Yang MAHA ESA, that we safe to place purpose, search place particle peaceful pleasent near with water for bathe, work equal, eat formerly moment shall leave wear vehicle, carry complement appropriate with utility, free all bad particle are in mind we moment in beach scream strong possible out all anger particle are in mind with tahat mind we can calm and pleasant, in beach that my try waive all anger my and load particle are in mind my wish enjoy head beach.


                                                                 

                                                                   THANK  YOU


 Wassalamualaikum warohmatullahiwabarokatu


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food and drink in cafe kedai pinkjid

Three levels of Government

Influence Gadget for development child