My Have Six Friend good


Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatu


My Have Six Friend

       Interior knowledge social, that human being not can live selft necessary are person other near. So also my need friend good near my, for defend live my in oder that. Self if are friend near my can various, stroy with they if my are problem.

A tour together with friend in KURA-KURA BEACH 



How my can know they
      

Beginning my know they in scholl SMA, first my enter scholl my not know who ever in class but, inarow walk time. My begin intimete with they my often caper a joke fellow good for my, moment my are problem they always help my superior Muhammad Hafis. He isfriend which turn good from friend my which other.

Matter what which my good from they and my not good from they.

      My like they very much, from they friend good joy caper and also they is friend which achievement. They much very usual they follow race OSN in floor, national story. About self my person not, joy assemle momment are meeting follow we for my that wastetime. My more good happy, for work but, they very understand with my that which my, joy from they.

My not good from they

      They that joy excessive interior caper moment we. Joy mockin friend selt that matter my not joy from they, my very disappointed about they.

Prospects my for friend my

      My hope we permanent do together althoug we already not one school again, we eachwith road. Are which lecture and are which work but, although distance which separate we my war we permanent, herewith we permanent. Oversee togetherness we to we old wait.

That's it story about friend my which good, thank you already shall read story about friend my.

wassalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatu



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food and drink in cafe kedai pinkjid

Three levels of Government

Influence Gadget for development child