Food and drink in cafe kedai pinkjid

     Assalamualaikum wr....wb...

         Word friend my every that there is a cafe nice and place strategic, name cafe kedai pinkjid a cafe there is agreed two jln. ahmad yani. In cafe mentioned many a diet and my extracted with cafe mentioned because place that always crowdid visitor. In a certain day my then wish cause fault one diet, there is in cafe mentioned many visitor my and friend my then go to cafe mentioned and witer cafe that give diet and along with price.
         My then confused where my shall buy my then buy, fault one diet very unigue like taste and sachet, name diiet chiken coriander. My then confaused what taste if chiken mixed coriande because my not once cause, presentation chiken, cariander, condimentus, cooked rice vegetable, and onion. But after my eat, eat that very ice, chiken not hard, taste coriander then only felt a littel tongue price then various appropriate with diet food.Place kedai pinkjid that not for from jln. great, if friend average in trip if fell hungly or shall do carry out duty lecture try in cafe. Mentioned taste in place that diet various from food and drink. Price also achieved for university studen because near with campus.




                                     (chiken coriander)                    (drink cokelat)

                                   
                                      location:jln. ahmad yani agreed two
                                                  : name cafe kedai pinkjid


         Come on if there is have an interest go cafe kedai pinkjid comfort food manufacture live you happy,in friend. If reservation a lready come direct in pay ok, so that not forget pay moment finished food thank you.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Three levels of Government

Influence Gadget for development child